Monday 21 November 2011

A Hello and a Talk about my Favourite Autumn / Winter Lips

Hi Girlies,

Long time no see! I've been working hard on this new blog for a new direction and content :)  And here we are finally! Please let me know what you think and I hope you love it as much as I do, there will be bits changeing over the next few weeks as I tweek it so bear with me  :) A BIG shout out to Stacie for making my header for me and helping me out in general - I'm hopeless :)  OH, don't forget to 'like' me on Facebook and Follow me on Twitter for general make-up ramblings and Bants ;)

So, as you may know I have a real love for lipstick and Autumn/ Winter is always the best as you can get away with some much more, so I thought I would do a quick post on my top 4 Wintumn colours ;)






Firstly we have Revlon's Colorburst Lipstick in 030 Fuchia , LOVE LOVE LOVE this colour - very similar to MAC's Girl about town and Kate Moss's Number 002. Wears really well and the colour is so intense, defiantly my go-to Winter lip colour

We then have Estee Lauder's Mystic Mauve, this is a really dusky yet still quite neutral shade so is very wearable during the day, it again is very glossy and wearable and fades just nicely.

Very similar to the last but is just a tad warmer is the Channel Rouge Coco in 05 Mademoiselle, a purchase from buyapowa.com which I am still LOVING as its just the glossiest lipstick I have owned- as well as the gorgeous packaging I am never ashamed to pull this one out of my bag, I kinda wish it didn't last as long so that I could re-apply more often ;)

Finally I have chosen MAC's Ravishing which is not one for everyone, but people with darker skin tones will pull this off just perfectly. It is a real change from the red/pink/purple lips of winter and inject some colour, it is a cremesheen so again is really glossy and paired with my Lipcote lasts all day :)

What are you favourite Wintumn colours?
Is Wintumn something that should catch on? ;)

Lots of Love

Laura 
xoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. Love the new design and header, so cute! I really like the look of all of those lippies, the Chanel packaging is just gorgeous and so sleek! X

    ReplyDelete