Thursday 1 December 2011

Naked Lips

Hey Girlies,


Now today the whole world and his wife are going on about the 'Naked 2' palette -[ which if you are wondering I am very undecided whether to buy] however, I am still obsessed by a naked lip. See what I did there? ;) I'm not talking about Creme d'nude or Hue, or even Shy Girl... 


I am talking about a lipstick that costs £5.49 and blows the rest out of the water!


Drum roll please......






           I think I went a bit overboard with the editing :s
Kate Moss 003


I know these lipsticks have been doing the rounds for a while, however I had bought the 002 a while back and kicked myself as it is an exact copy of the Revlon Fuscia, which you all know I LOVE! However, I was in boots and it was 3 for 2 and so I decided to buy another nude, as if I need one! And that is where the love affair started.



Shy Girl, Kate 003, Creme d'Nude

The darkest of my 'now' 3 favourite nudes, it has the glossiness of it's MAC cousins, but the thing I love is that is has the longevity that the cremesheens don't. It lasts pretty well, exceptional next to its peers but then fades slowly opposed to the others that get quite 'bitty'. But the colour... I love.... it compliments my skin tone fantastically





Have you tried any of the Kate Moss Lipsticks?
What do you think?

Lots of Love
Laura xxx

3 comments:

  1. This looks soo gorgeous on your lips! I'm feeling the same about the second Naked palette.. I don't LOVE the first but I might be sucked in by all the hype.. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh! Thank you babe :) I do use the naked palette every day but it looks very same-y, however it doesn't look to be lmd ed. so I may buy it when my original is running low :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this, it looks so lovely!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete