Friday 14 October 2011

Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick

Hey Guys,

I have just recieved my Chanel lipstick from Buyapower.com and I am so excited I had to share! If you don't know what Buyapower is then I will give you some background. Buyapower is a website that likes you give you products for the cheapest way possible, sounds dodgy right? Well it's not surprisingly!  Basically the more people that buy or co-buy the cheaper they can sell it to you for. Are you still with me? So i can buy something for £20, but if 100 people buy it after me it can go down to £10 and you will always pay the cheapest price! How good is that!

Well when I saw they were selling a Chanel Lipstick, I had to buy one right?  In shade 05 Mademoiselle, this is one of Chanel's classic shades in a lovely hydrating formula but comes with a hefty £23.00 RRP! Ouch! But with Buyapower I got it for an AMAZING £16.99, that's a 26% discount, and not only that it was gift wrapped as if I had bought it straight from the counter!


 How gorgeous?


I ripped off the wrapping paper in my excitement!

As you can see it was beautifully wrapped, but was it worth the £16.99 I paid?

Love the logo on the bullet, adds prestige to the product



As the picture shows it is very glossy and very hydrating, it is everything a MAC cremesheen is and more! The colour is a lot more intense in the pictures, however it is very build able depending on the look you are going for, with that real hint of sheen. I love the colour, although it was pre-picked, but I can understand why this is such a cult product for Channel.

Was it worth it? YES every penny, I have so many lipsticks in my collection but this one has leap-froged over them, even the packaging make me go weak at the knees! Is it worth £23 full price? Yes, but not if you was to collect like I do- find a colour that works for you and stick with that one, but if I get the chance to buy at this price again, I will !

Have you tried Chanel lipsticks? Do you think they are worth the money?

Love

LCCxox





2 comments:

  1. That looks really gorgeous. I find that lipsticks are the one thing where I find it hard to resist a high-end brand. They manage to make them looks so special and luxurious!

    beautifulsmudges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that website sounds fab, definitely gonna check it out! That lipstick looks gorgeous, so jealous of your Chanel purchase ;) xx

    ReplyDelete