Monday 13 June 2011

Pinking of a Teenage Dream...

I love OPI nail polishes, the colours, consistencies and  even the names have me wanting more. Where I am a Sally's /Salon Services card holder i get them for about £5.00 each which is mega cheap!

Ever since the collection came out, I have and am still loving Katy Perry's 'Teenage Dream' polish which is an amazing pink glitter polish which maybe needs 2/3coats to make it opaque, which is amazing from a glitter polish. I do love pairing it with other polishes to make it 'Pop', and my current match has me showing off my toes to every person willing - I hate feet, so this is so out of character for me!


OPI Polishes in Pinking of you and Teenage Dream

'Pinking of you' is a continuted line in the OPI collection and is loved by the beauty community. I personally find it the runnyest formulation of any OPI np I have used to this date, but with 3 coats it achieves a perfect pastel pink colour -perfect for summer


I used 3 layers of the 'Pinking of you' then paired that with 1 coat of 'Teenage Dream' and although 4 layers of polish sounds a lot, it has achieved exactly what I expected from it, and with a lovely top coat should last ages!



I am sorry for this terrible photo! Orange feet is never a good look - trialling a new fake tan - Review coming soon!

As you can see, it looks very summery and of course very PINK! I love it and is possibly a new nail combo.

What do you think? Do you like layering 2 polishes to get a different effect?


LCCxox

No comments:

Post a Comment