Monday 13 June 2011

TAG: 40 Beauty Questions...

Hi Guys,
I asked Vivianna from ViviannaDoesMakeup.com if I could use this tag so I hope you enjoy :)

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice, although in the morning I use a face wipe, saves so much time!

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combination, my actual skin is very dry, but I break out so easily.

-What is your current facial wash?
It is L'osmoclean by Institut Esthederm, Paris

-Do you exfoliate?
I exfoliate twice a week- some times 3 times depending how my skin is.

-What brand do you use?
I use Soap and Glory - Scrub your nose in it

-What moisturizer do you use?
At the moment I am using Day and Night creams
Day: Nivea Pure and Natural day cream
Night: Dr Organic Organic Rose Otto night cream

-Do you have freckles?
Nope, not one in sight 

-Do you use eye cream?
I don't, but I know I should

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yeah, I've always, not had bad skin, but very prone to break out, espcially around my star week. Blackheads are my main problem, as for actual spots, a couple in every while.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No


MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
I am a foundation junkie, but at the moment I am using a mix between Revlon Colorstay and Jemma Kidd  Light as air foundation. Both doing a job well done!

-How about concealer?
I am currently using Origins Quick Hide concealer, which is a heavy duty concealer but doesn't crease under the eye.

-Do you know your undertone color?
I have quite olive skin and tan very well, so I have a yellow undertone, but I can have a slight pink-y look sometimes.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I couldn't live without them okay slight over exaggeration, but I genuinely feel bare when I don't wear them on a night out. I used to always to swear by the Kimberley, Girls Aloud ones but I am now a true Ardell fan - so is Rhianna apparently....

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but mine dont really last much longer than that anyway...

-What brand of mascara do you use?
I am using the Clinique, High Lengths mascara - it has the most bizzare wand

-Sephora or MAC?
Hmmm it's uncomparable, as one is a single brand and the other sells lots of different brands. But I love both :) 

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
I wish, although I think I am able to apply for one? Think I may do this later!

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
MAC, ELF, Topshop, Body Shop, all different, but I am saving up for the Full Sigma Brush Set!

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I use the Smashbox one, I am yet to find something better

-For the face?
The ELF one at the moment and much prefer to the L'oreal one, which tbh is AWFUL!

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Satin Toupee by Mac, not worn a lot but always love it when I do

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil and Gel 

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I would say I never do, always manage to get my nose or something though

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I think they look good but they need a good technique, when i was training for my Beauty Therapy NVQ2, it was quite funny watching people apply it to their clients and getting it EVERYWHERE!

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Tried it and didn't like it, it really dried out my skin- it's not for me

-What is your favorite lipstick?
Dior Addict 333 Nude, but its always changing

-How about lipgloss?
Again this changes regularly, but at the moment Viva Glam Gaga 2.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
MAC, Band of Roses, from the In the Groove Collection, I got this from Karrisx's blog sale and although very pigmented, with a delicate hand -can look AMAZING

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
I have done, and never had any problems, but I have heard of people saying they have got fakes.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
I see no problem with it, if its long lasting and does the job, its therefore better than high-end as it didn't cost a lot.  I am a sucker for a high-end product and it's packaging though!

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
No, but I am dying to go to Bisport? or something its one of the very few in the UK

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I studied Beauty Therapy at Night college while doing my A-Levels, but would love to take some more make up lessons

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I can be, I look back at pictures of nights out and wince at the amount of blusher, or lack of coverage I am getting with my foundation

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
People who OVER shade their eyebrows! YUCK! 

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Nude is the way forward but, I dared the red lip tint the other week on a night out and I have to say - I loved it!

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Kim Kardashian by far, always flawless

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Eyeliner, my eyelashes are quite long so it doesn't matter too much if they aren't done.  Eyeliner just makes me look awake

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
 I have done, to pop to the shop or something, but not on a night out! Hell No!

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
No! haha! Don't get me wrong but I am not someone who relies on their make-up I just prefer myself with it

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I don't want to say MAC as it's so cliché but I think I am going to have to!

-What do you think of Makeup?
It amazing, it's something women have that most men don't! It's something I really appreciate and love trying new brands, products and innovations, and would love my career path to follow in that direction.

Any Comments? Pop them below :)

Laura 
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment