Friday 24 June 2011

June Glossybox

Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't done a post in over a week, been putting in the overtime at work so it's been a bit crazy!

This morning I rushed to the front door to be greeted by not only a good looking postman but even better, my June Glossy Box. Now for those of you that don't know 'GlossyBox' is a £10 a month subscription service and you recieve 5 product samples to your door once a month.



After last months awesome box, I was expecting big things. I was disappointed as I own 3/5 products from this box so, it had no shininess for me! Still, it is a really good box, with some fab products.

Here's my thoughts on each:

 Batiste                This is my best friend and I can never have too much of it.
OPI polish           This is more of a winter colour I think, wrong timing - but  love OPI
Lalique Perfume  Not my kind-of scent, will accompany my Nan's Birthday present!
Mama Mio           This hopefully will be good, love the brand already
Bio Effect Serum   I am looking forward to this, tried this on the back of my hand, LOVE!

Overall the box is a good box, just a bummer for me owning most of the products, but hey as I said you can never have too much Batiste or body scrubs! Not such a summery box, hopefully next month we will see some more summer inspired bits.

Have you got your box yet? What do you think?

Laura xox

No comments:

Post a Comment