Sunday 12 June 2011

Hello, Welcome, Pull up a chair and Take a Seat....

I have been watching and reading many blogs, starting off with Lollypop26  of course, and became a big fan of Gemma from Gemsmaquillage, Michele216, Swalkermakeup as well as blogs from BBB - Jane is such a lovely lady, Viviannadoesmakeup, Kelanjo and more... There are just too many favourites!

After many a evening spent reading and watching these I have decided to go in for the kill and write my own blog. This will be the hub of where I write what I am loving, and what I am not, as well as you all watch me jump of the band wagon of many trends. Eeeeeek!

So... Hi I'm Laura, I'm 21, studying Retail Marketing at Brighton University starting my 3rd year in September, and I hope to venture into cosmetics and PR when I finish. :)  I am stupidly obsessed with Cosmetics, Beauty products and all that shabang, along with fashion and shopping- So this should be a whole lot of fun!



I have a lot planned and cannot wait to get started :)

Any questions? Requests? Comments? Suggestions?

Tweet me LCCxox

Thank you for reading!

Laura
xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment