Wednesday 14 December 2011

My Winter Foundation Routine

Hey Giiirls,

Hope you are all well in this freezing weather, at the moment my skin is awful, its really taken a bash with the whole heating/cold weather and I have been struggling to find a combination that would be high enough coverage without drying my skin out any more than in currently is. I have been playing around with the 9 foundations in my collection *shocked face for when I counted* and this is something that I have really been enjoying wearing both day and night.


I always spray my Lush Tea Tree Water toner, to my face and allow to dry before moisturising with my Oilatum Natural Repair face cream. I then use Jemma Kidd Light as Air Liquid foundation buffed into my skin with a Sigma F84 Angled Kabuki. Now I bought this foundation back in May and I totally forgot about it, until Anna mentioned it in one of her videos and I suddenly thought I better whip this baby back out! I wear shade 04 light and I am about an NC35/40 to give you an idea on colouring. I really love it high coverage, great texture and really doesn't dry your skin out. I then pop my MAC Studio Care-blend powder in Medium Dark over the top with a Sigma Duo Fibre F50. Now this sets the foundation perfectly as I find the MSF natural are far to heavy for my skin and leave it looking cakey. But I really love and recommend this powder and even this combination.

Have you changed your base for winter?

Lots of Love 
Laura 
xxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I love the sound of the Jemma Kidd foundation.. don't tempt me into buying another foundation! ;) 9 is very impressive though haha! My skin has been an absolute nightmare recently! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh seriously, if you are going to buy one, make it this one, esp if your skin has been horrible recently! It's a lifesaver ! :)xxx

    ReplyDelete