Friday 15 July 2011

Haul

Hey Girls!

I've done a bit of shopping and I thought I would share it with you...



Natural Collection Tinted Moisturiser in Beige I bought this from the recommendation of Miss Budget Beauty, and I absolutely love it! My favourite is the No7 tinted moisturiser, but due to its recent hype its gotton so expensive, but for £1.99 you cannot go wrong. So moisturising and not too bad on the coverage side. I do like a good coverage, so typically I will mix this with a tiny bit of foundation, and it is a dream to use. The only issue is that there are only 3 colours, I picked mine up in Beige, which is the darkest and I could do with it being a tad darker- but when mixing it in, its gorgeous.

*Barry M Nail Paint in Peach Melba Ever since this colour has been released I have been hunting for it but it always seems to be sold out! I finally got my hands on it and I have been wearing it ever since, such a great colour and for the price, its not too bad for chipping either. I do like Barry M Nail Paints, along with OPI and ChinaGlaze they would be up there in my top 3- the formula is great, they last ages, and the colour  range is fantastic. If you can get you hands on this, it is a summer must!

* Channel Vitalumier Foundation Sample in Beige After the drama with the Vitalumier Aqua breaking me out, I was ready to try another of the Channel foundation family. This gives great coverage, doesn't dry my skin out, gives a fresh dewy look and I am quickly falling in love with this. Think this is next on my purchase list. 



* MAC Lipstick in CremeCup This buy was a 'second best' type of buy, I went in to purchase LoveLounge or Impassioned but nether were in stock in the HOF, Bluewater counter :( I love the cremesheen formula as they are really lovely to apply, however I have two niggles about this type of formula. 1. They do not last long on the lips, anybody have any tips? 2. Like my beloved Creme d'nude they melt and fall apart which is not attractive at all! However, that aside I love the colour of this, it also looks great paired with Beehive by 17. Gorgeous!

* Topshop Creamblush in Head over Heels The Topshop blushes have been a Blog and Youtube fav since they were released, and this colour in particular is top of peoples shopping lists. The cream to powder finish is lovely and it had real longevity, I really cannot wait to purchase another. Costing under a fiver, its a piece for your collection that you wont regret!


*Batiste Dry Shampoo in XXL Volume This was bought on the recommendation of  Vivianna, if you haven't read her review then head on over and take a read. I love this product, I always have massive lion hair and I am never seen without my Sami Hairspray, Dry shampoo and my back coming brush, but this has made my life so much easier and I love how it makes my hair look within 3 minutes! A must buy if you love voluminous hair and it looks pretty on my dresser, it matches my room perfectly!

I have also bought the new Superdrug Hot Cloth Cleanser and a review is coming your way!

Do you have any of the above items, what do you think?

LCCxox

No comments:

Post a Comment