Sunday 24 July 2011

NOTD: Skull and Glossbones and a Ramble

Hey Ladies,

Today I have a simple NOTD for you all.
I picked up both OPI's Skull and GlossBones and Seche Vite in Sallys for under £10 - Happy Days!
Love the consistency of OPI polishes and will always be a favourite. I am also loving the whole 'Accent Nail' trend using Barry M Crackle Glaze, so here is the final product...



 I am loving the look and I am going to be wearing it for a while, although my Essie Spring Collection box came yesterday so I am sure that will shorten the length of the life of the polish on my nails.

For those of you who like bottles and packaging (Girls after my own heart) This bit is for you...




I will let you know my thoughts about Seche Vite as I wear it, as obviously to buy at retail ie. not at Sallys, it can be expensive depending on where you get it from and it is such a bloggers cult product, I want to see how it actually performs.

I have quite a few posts lined up, another Haul for you eeeek ! A couple of reviews and a blog about a very exciting new swap concept designed by Louisa at http://toelleandback.blogspot.com/ head over and check her blog and it out! If you have any requests tweet me them @LCCxox

Have a great week girlies xox

1 comment:

  1. I love your version of the accent nail so simplistic yet pretty! x

    ReplyDelete