Monday 18 July 2011

Lip Tattoos...

Hey Girlies,

So after hearing about Lip Tattoos I was very intregued into how they worked, did they work well and in general was it just another hype.

For those of you that don't know what they are, they are based on the tempory tattoos you would have as a child, where you would rub water on the back and volia you had a Teenage Ninger Turtle tattoo'd to your left cheek for 3 days! Back to lip tattoos... They are based on this principle yet minus the water, I thought I would do a step by step to show you guys.


Step 1)  Lift off the plastic covering from the 'open' part of the tattoo


Step 2) Fold length-ways backwards so that the tattoo is still on the outside, then place into your mouth to allow the colour to transfer to your lips, once removed blot the lips together

This is how it should look after the transfer


and the finished product?




Overall? I'm not as impressed as I thought I would be, however this is a baby pink colour and pink isn't the best on my skin tone. It would be good for your bag on a night out but not for every day use. It lasted on my lips about half an hour, which is not that good however, if a better lip colour and product was used this could be a very interesting product, I just feel it needs to be developed further.

What do you think - Have you tried lip tattoos?

LCCxox

No comments:

Post a Comment